Breakfast, lunch and Dinner options are available to guests outside the normal cafe hours.
Sleeping accommodation consists of:
- Bunkbed accommodation in shared 4 bed (2x2 bunks) (*bedding & duvets provided) bunkroom on upper floor
- Part self contained ground floor room (with own access) for 2 people consisting of double bed, and own WC, shower and wash basin (*bedding & duvets provided)
- Nearly wild Camping – bring your own tent - Hot shower and toilets.
*pillow, pillowcase and covered mattress provided - Towel bundle rental £2 each
Accommodation charges are as follows:
bunkroom for 4 £60: Single use £40 Double £50 Triple £55
Double room. 2 person bedroom + cot for infant(duvets provided): £60.00, £50.00 for single occupency.
Camping space also available at £10.00 per person/night – Hot shower and toilets.
Experience green living
If you’re walking or cycling the trail then you’re already reducing your carbon footprint. Staying at Yarde takes you a step further in conserving resources and limiting carbon emissions. The bunkhouse has the following sustainable design features:
- Waste water treatment using reedbed purification
- All timber construction
- Solar and wood-fuelled water and space heating
- Warmcel insulation